Monday, May 4, 2009

Best 8 of my project









We are finally at the end of the semester and now it's time to reflect back on the things I have learned. What I realize more than ever is that I love shooting people. Especially strangers. I used to feel nervous around them, like they were aliens from outer space, but I came to realize they are people just like me and they don't seem to mind having their picture taken at all. I had one man during this whole semester telling me he was camera shy. I don't blame him though , I hate being in front of the camera myself. If I was staying another semester at NOVA I would have continued my project. I loved the interaction between the subject, my camera, and myself. I will probably continue with this blog and whoever is interested can pop in here and see what I'm up to. Hopefully you will see some more portraits of strangers.
Thank you for a great semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment